My aim has always been to continually update my site to keep it fresh & interesting. As you can see from the log below, I'm not always successful, but sometimes I am. Depends on what's happening, and how much spare time I have. Please check back regularly to see what I've been up to. Also look below to see how long I've been working on my site for, and for ideas for things you might want to read.
- Paul Smith Mini Brochure Added
- Rover Mini Equinox brochure added.
- Continuing to add back the missing pages mainly for Mini Brochures just now.
- Added blog posts for Rob's Blog and my Gadget Blog
- Gadget Reviews updated!
- New material added to Mini Archive, Mini Brochure, and MPi Minis sections.
- QE2 News 2014
- Mini LAMM Convertible Brochure Added
- Mini Tahiti Brochure Added
- Mini Cooper Monte Carlo Brochure added to my Classic Mini Brochures collection.
- A busy few weeks. Crew Change. Another Scrapping Story, and then QE2 London...
- QE2 to be scrapped?
- Amazing new plans for Hotel QE2 in Dubai, which are delighting QE2 fans around the world. Click here for more.
- QE2 to Host fabulous New Year's Party - the first time she's opened to the public for more than three years! News travels like wildfire around the world, proving how popular QE2 still is. More here.
- QE2 to come "home" to Liverpool!
- QE2 to Remain in Dubai at revamped cruise facility.
- QE2 Story Calendar launched
- My Sleeping Beauty - QE2 in Dubai DVD Launched !QE2 Latest News from Dubai - 2011
- I am proud to say that I have been on board QE2 in Dubai! I am the first person in two and a half years permitted to publish photos and videos from on board.
- Cunard announce that QE2 is still their most famous ship!
- New page added explaining QE2's correct name.
- New page added with the Cunard - Istithmar Press release about QE2's sale in 2007
- New page of QE2 News for 2011 Added. Apologies for the lack of updates recently - most of my time is spent running www.TheQE2Story.com
- A look back at 2 years of waiting for the poor old QE2 - QE2 News 2010
- Although the situation with QE2 is unchanged, I have added a note on the QE2 News 2010 page to say so - QE2 News 2010
- Added 1985 Mini range brochure - Mini City E, Mini Mayfair, and the Mini Ritz Special Edition.
- Complete tidy up of the site - although most of it is invisible!
- QE2 news has been updated.
- The first photos of QE2's interiors in Dubai emerge - showing everything unchanged since her last passengers departed over 470 days previously.
- Images & video as QE2 meets QM2 in Dubai for the 2nd time
- New images of QE2 in Dubai, from January 2010, including her Christmas tree
- STUNNING new images of QE2 in Dubai taken up close, and in high resolution.
- Images and news of QE2
- QE2 May never return to Dubai and her final destination is now undecided.
- QE2's Cape Town plan may be off...
- QE2's flag of registry to change to Vanuatu!!
- Amazing photos of QE2 in Dry Dock in Dubai exclusively revealed to me through my work at TheQE2Story's forum
- QE2 Moved to Dubai Dry Dock in preparation for her move to South Africa.
- QE2 Saved. QE2 to be moved to Cape Town, South Africa, largely intact, to serve as a much-needed hotel there. Great news for QE2 fans around the world.
- After a very special trip on board the Clyde Paddle Steamer Waverley, and after discovering that she needs help and support, I have added a new section for her to my website.
- Southampton Daily Echo reports that QE2 may re-enter service
- New Photos from Gary Buchanan of QE2 in Dubai on the 23rd of May 2009
- I've re-created the QE2's Webcam! It chooses an image randomly from a thousand 'best of' images from the past 3 years. Each time you refresh the page, it will choose another image. You can use it with an html <img> insert tag or as an image any way you wish.
- Latest image from Dubai shows QE2 still intact and unmoved (in 6 months).
- Horrendous Nakheel model of QE2 Rebuild Plan
- Letter from Ron Warwick about QE2
- QM2 visits her abandoned sister ship QE2.
- the latest SHOCKING news from Dubai, and the latest proof that Nakheel have no understanding of what they bought.
- The latest photo from Dubai show that the Giant CUNARD logo has been removed from QE2's side.
- The QE2 Story Website & Forum, which I created, goes from strength to strength and includes all the latest news and gossip. We now have 100 members, 2,500 posts in 240 topics and we've had over 80,000 page views in just 5 weeks.
- QE2's Final Voyage On UK TV Next Saturday, 28th.
- AWESOME Video of QE2 Riding the Atlantic added to my QE2 Links - thanks so much to Andreas Busecke for these!
- The Herald article on the QE2 - which I was interviewed for!
- BREAKING NEWS About the QE2 Project in Dubai.
- Latest photos and news of QE2 including one from today, engines still running!
- I've created a NEW QE2 Story Discussion Forum now live! Come & Join in!!
- Yet more photos of the QE2 sitting in Dubai... what a waste :(
- New Page added for the last ever photos of the intact QE2 in Dubai
- Just 4 days before she goes into dry dock to be gutted and dis-emboweled, QE2 is again visible via Costa Classica's stern webcam.
- QM2 is five years old. Press Release and Cunard's special QM2 Fifth birthday page
- QE2 visible on Costa Classica's Stern Webcam.
- Tidied up my QE2 page and added New Shops for QM2 and QE2, with other book links added throughout.
- QE2 to be chopped in half and lengthened in Germany! Also QE2 is visible today via Costa Classica's webcam.
- A Review of Stephen Payne's fabulous "QE2 : A Complete History" lecture at the Mitchell Theatre in Glasgow on December 9th.
- Cunard loses any repeat booking from me with the crass statement that 'QE2 held us back'
- Amazing video of QE2's final transatlantic voyage, taken from a 5-deck porthole. The ocean looks mountaineous, you can hear the ship alive and riding the waves like the ocean greyhound she was, for all those decades. It might look scary, but you were in the perfect ship for it, if you were in the QE2. Thanks to Isabelle for finding the link!
- Wonderful blog of QE2's Final Voyage from World Ship New York
- A QE2 Lament. As QE2 leaves her last ever port of call, famed maritime historian John Maxtone Graham post's about the maritime travesty that is to be the 'new' QE2. Don't get me started...
- Details of QE2's Final Departure from her Southampton home port.
- I Share my last thoughts on my beloved QE2 as her days run out.
- Photos and video of my personal farewell to QE2 on the River Clyde on October 5th 2008
- Liverpool says farewell to QE2
- Ireland says farewell to QE2
- HRH Duke of Edinburgh to visit QE2 on her last ever day in the UK.
- QE2 Makes her 50th and final ever call to Boston.
- Queen Mary 2 clocks up 100 transatlantic voyages and over 711,000 nautical miles. Well on her way to catching QE2's 710 and 6,000,000!
- Write-up and photos of my QE2 Mediterranean Cruise.
- Potentially shocking news about QE2 in Dubai released.
- The Last Great Liner - wonderful Telegraph article. The legend starts coming to an end...
- Robbie Coltrane tries Transatlantic on QE2
- As my 10 night cruise on QE2 approaches, a new QE2 Book is launched by Chris Frame. See my QE2 Internet Links for more details.
- The Queen visits the QE2 for the last ever time.
- Photo proof of QE2 doing an amazing 32.8 knots in March of 2008.
- 1975 Pocket Companion to QE2 added
- Absolutely fabulous video of QE2's last ever visit to Florida added.
- Announcement that QEII will bid farewell to QE2 in June
- I have it on very good authority that the QE2 reached the superb speed of 32.8 knots on the 18th of March. Absolutely wonderful for a 39/40/41 year old ship. She's still very definitely the fastest liner afloat.
- Mini Designer added to Mini Brochures page.
- Great article article about QE2 sailing into the sunset, from the Telegraph.
- World's most famous ship to make last ever visit to New Zealand this week.
- Full New page added - QE2 1969 Pride of British Industry
- My 'QE2 friend' John Little sent me 3 wonderful photos of QE2 on her recent tandem crossing with QV and has allowed me to add them to my page.
- 2 new QE2 links added - interview with Carol Thatcher about her new QE2 book, and an interview with QE2's former first officer.
- Full size photos of QE2 tackling the big swells on the 7th added - click to enlarge them.
- AWESOME photos of QE2 and QV together tackling the Bay of Biscay with heavy sea swells. These are certainly the best photos of QE2 that I've ever seen.
- 2008 News Page added for QE2 with 2 news stories already as QE2 departs for her last ever world cruise, and the Warwick family (2 former captains of the ship) reminisce about 'their' ship.
- QM2 has been voted Best Luxury Ship 2007 and well deserved it is too.
- I've spruced up my QE2 page and my 'Me and QE2' page and continued to write my full review of my weekend trip.
- Photos and writeup (in progress) of my fabulous trip on QE2.
- New email received about Aquitania
- Added my XBOX Gamertag to my Contact Me page.
- Details of some of the more interesting rumours circulating amongst QE2's passengers and crew about her future in Dubai.
- QE2 Daily Programmes added from her 40th Birthday Tour of Britain.
- New Gadget reviews added.
- Updated my favourite cars page.
- New Mini Brochure added to my expanding collection - The Mini Cosmopolitan
- I've just had one of the best days of my life watching the QE2 in action on her birthday at home on the Clyde. A once in a lifetime experience. Watch the videos and see the photos here.
- Glasgow University's Archives launch a QE2 Section - absolutely stunning - find the link in my QE2 Links.
- Lovely new article added about the life & times of QE2
- Lots of QE2 updates on the QE2 2007 News page in advance of her momentous 40th anniversary tour of Britain
- New gadget reviews added.
- New Ford Puma page added about my newest favourite car!
- Some new gadgets added
- Page added about the news of QE2 going to Dubai. QE2 News page re-organised to cope with this!
- link added to brilliant BBC programme from 1982 about the QE2 going to war.
- Article about marine electric motor advances in the 20 years since QE2's two state of the art 44MW motors were fitted.
- QE2 to get a second major refit? Interesting rumours...
- Mini 25 Special Edition Brochure Added to Mini Brochures page.
- Jacques Olivier has kindly surprised superb photos to accompany his QE2 Review.
- Updated page about my 1994 Mini Cooper 1.3i
- Fate of Queen Mary hangs in balance
- News of QE2's Firework departure
- Cruise review added of a July 2006 Cruise on QE2
- Added 1983 Mini Range brochure - including Mini Sprite Special Edition.
- QE2 Maiden Port Call to New Orleans
- New comment added about the new Queen Victoria Ocean liner
- New comment added about the new 2006 MINI
- New article added - Whatever Happened to QE2?
- New Story about QE2's only resident - Beatrice Muller
- TONS of new Classic Mini information - New stuff in Archives, New colour & trim guide to the last Minis, new brochure extracts for the last Minis and some funky mini postcards.
- A new link to photos of the poor old SS Norway (Blue Lady/France) in Alang ready for scrapping
- A new link to a wonderful story of the 2001 "final voyage" of the SS Norway.
- I captured some wonderful bridgecam pictures from QE2 of her making a rare stormy transatlantic crossing and arriving in New York at dawn - with the manhattan skyline over her bow. It was awesome to watch. I just wish I'd been there. Click here to view.
- SS Norway / SS France / "Blue Lady" is finally dragged onto the beach at Alang shipbreakers after a very long struggle. Link to pictures here.
- 1st - Blue Lady/SS Norway/SS France - the end gets even closer. Story here.
- Two new pages added relating to the imminent demise of the SS Norway/SS France. One from the BBC and one from the Miami Herald.
- New page added featuring captured images from the QE2's BridgeCam as she travels around the world.
- Superb QE2 cutaway diagram added from 1982 brochure
- shipshapes article added from QE2 1969 launch brochure
- Link added to SS France/Norway page about the ongoing political fuss relating to her imminent scrapping.
- Link added to my favourite podcast "Letter to America" on my cool sites page.
- New gadget reviews added to my gadgets page.
- The end of the Norway/"Blue Lady"/SS France is near... story from the Telegraph
- Updated my "sexist Mini Adverts" page for the first time in about 8 or 9 years. For some reason, despite never updating this page, its stayed incredibly popular...
- Further to occasional email requests, and many inaccuracies on the internet, I've created a page detailing QE2's fuel consumption and MPG. And yes it does do more than 6 inches per gallon...
- Great story comparing Tony Blair on his Jumbo with Winston Churchill on the Queen Mary
- News about the QE2's 40th birthday homecoming to the Clyde in 2007
- Added QE2 Bridge Cam and QM2 Bridge Cam so now you can see exactly what their captains are seeing! Iceberg!!!
- Added my MINI ONE Quick Test.
- Read this fabulous new article about the wonderful lady who spends her life on board the most famous liner in the world - QE2.
- Updated my "rolling report" for my new MINI, unfortunately (fortunately!) there's nothing to report!
- Queen Mary meets her younger sister Queen Mary 2 (QM2) in Long Beach Harbour.
- Added QE2 in Sydney 2005 photo page. Amazing photos of QE2 parked next to, and dwarfing, the Sydney Opera House.
- Added a new, detailed page covering the QE2's major refit and re-engining in 1986-1987 which does not appear to be covered adequately elsewhere on the internet.
- The 'greyhound of the seas' visits Sydney and is still turning heads.
- Queen Mary 2 QM2 Celebrates her 2nd birthday.
- New Queen Mary link added with pictures of her beautiful original art deco interiors.
- New QE2 link added with pictures and plans of her original layouts.
- Mini Books, Videos, DVDs, Games & Music page updated.
- My write up of my Spanish Holiday in June is finally nearing completion! I thought I'd better do it while I could still remember what happened...
- Link added to my QE2 News Page with news of her possibly continuing for another decade!
- Link added to my QM2 page with Amazing photos of the Queen Mary 2 during her first ever refit at the Blohm & Voss shipyard in Hamburg.
- Updated my 2004 Mini Cooper Rolling Report to reflect the fact that in over a year of use there has not been a single fault with it.
- Link added to QE2 Page of excellent Blog and Podcast of QE2's historic December 2004 Transatlantic crossing.
- Finally updated my horrible out of date 'favourite cars' page.
- MINI Cooper voted best "warm hatch" by Test Drive magazine.
- A few photos that I took when QE2 visited South Queensferry on 15th August.
- New link added to QE2 page (Chris' Cunard Page)
- Washington post review of QM2 Transatlantic crossing - link added.
- Write up of my amazing trip to Spain (to be completed...).
- Fascinating new story added to my Aquitania emails page.
- My MINI Cooper "Rolling Report" updated.
I found a brochure in my old bedroom at my Mum's house from 1989 for the Mini ERA Turbo so I've scanned it in and dedicated a page to it.
- Started my Classic Mini article archive page.
- Started my Blog
- Updated my rolling report on my new MINI.
- QE2 has become the longest serving Cunard ship of all time after more than 35 and a half years of service, and travelling well over 5,000,000 miles - further than any other ship ever. Read about her latest record here.
- New Article about the freak wave experienced by QE2 in 1995.
- More fascinating correspondence on my Aquitania page.
- I have a new MINI!
- Updates to Aquitania and Transvaal Castle pages.
- Have added a rant about the Royal Mail - whose service has made me very angry.
- An amazing exchange added to the Aquitania page as WW2 veterans meet up after an initial contact on my website!
- New section - 'The Earth' - reflecting this most important of my current interests.
- About Me updated
- New posting on the Aquitania page from an American WW2 veteran who travelled home on her.
- A couple of new 'rants' added. Sorry for no other updates just now - just been too busy having a life!
- Rolling Report for my MINI Cooper updated.
- QE2 Cedes Flagship status
- Links to photos of QM2 and QE2 arriving together added to QM2 page.
- QE2 hands over flagship status to QM2 after 35 Glorious Years.
- Link added to front page to photos of the QM2 and QE2's historic tandem Atlantic crossing.
- QE2 and QM2 Transatlantic together for first and last time.
- QM2 arrives in New York for first time - views from the harbour pilot and captain.
- QM2 arrives in New York for first time - views from some passengers
- New QM2 Links and facts.
- Mini Events added to Classic Mini and new MINI pages.
- QM2 Virtual Tour Added
- Aquitania email added.
- New QM2 Reviews
- New QM2 News Stories
- New QM2 Links.
- (26th) - Added Boston Globe QM2 Article.
- (17th) - Yet more new links added onto QM2 page!
- (14th) - Live reviews from on board during the maiden voyage available - see my QM2 page for more information.
- Queen Mary 2 Reviews page added with 4 reviews - prior to maiden voyage!
- Queen Mary 2 Page updated with links to photos and information about the QM2 arriving in Southampton for the first time, her naming ceremony and her maiden voyage.
- QE2 page updated to reflect her new position next to her younger, bigger (tackier?) sister.
- (29th) Information added about QM2's arrival in Southampton and another unflattering feature from The Times
- (25th) QM2 Page updated with a link to photos of the QM2 visiting Vigo, Spain - her first ever port of call!
- (23rd) updated to reflect QM2's departure from shipyard and even more information and pictures available via my QM2 page..
- Rants updated to include a Christmas-related rant!
- (22nd) - Cunard takes Delivery of Queen Mary 2
- (22nd) Another new link added with fantastic photos of the QM2's interior. See QM2 page links.
- (21st) New link to a marvellous website stuffed full of awesome photos of the Queen Mary 2 (QM2) in the very final stages of completion (link to plisson on QM2 page)
- Great article about preparations for the QM2's maiden voyage along with a couple of books you can order online.
- More Aquitania memories added from an American gunner onboard for 2 years in the 2nd world war.
- Article added from The Sunday Times with a less than rapturous review of Queen Mary 2
- QE2 page updated
- Cool Sites page added.
- MINI Rolling Report Updated
- Queen Mary 2 page revised with links and news items added.
- Rob's Rants - a new page for me to let off steam on!
- Letter added from World War II veteran who travelled on board the Aquitania
- Queen Mary 2 - Sea Trials Begin
- A farewell to Crossing the Atlantic - QE2 handing over to QM2 but also the end of an era.
- QE2 - Muppets Ahoy!
- Queen Victoria Keel Laying
- MINI Rolling Report updated.
- Removed my controversial Mini & MINI section.
- Pictures I took of QE2 in South Queensferry on the 9th of June added
- Miami Herald article about the QE2 - Crossing with the Queen
- Photos of Knockhill Race Track, 11th May 2003 - F3, GT and MINI Cooper Racing
- Added photo of my Dad meeting the Queen
- New Chuckles courtesy of "Punch On The Road"
- News of your last chance to cross the Atlantic via QE2 and Concorde
- News of Queen Mary 2 at the Athens Olympics
- News and new picture of Cunards fifth Queen - Queen Victoria
- News of QE2's last transatlanic waltz
- Mini Links page updated.
- News added of the SS United States' purchase by NCL
- New photos of the Queen Mary 2 added to front page.
- New links added to Princess Page.
- Email response received to my "MINI & Mini" page
- Queen Mary 2 photo added to front page, with link to the French shipyard where she is being constructed added to my Queen Mary 2 page.
- Scotland page made slightly less embarrassingly out of date, but most of it is still from 1994!!
- New QE2 Books & Video Shop page added
- New Queen Mary Book & Video shop
- Mazda Miata/MX-5 / Eunos books all revised and updated!
- Mini books, DVDs and videos added to heavily revised Mini Shop!
- MINI Books added to New Mini page
- Complete, dramatic, newspaper coverage of the Maiden Voyage of the S.S. United States added to commemorate the 50th anniversary.
- MINI Rolling Report Updated
- Mini & MINI Feature added.
- Mini Clan Northern Ireland Tour Photo Gallery Page added
- Aquitania page updated.
- Queen Mary 2 information and pictures added
- QE2 News & Crossing Reviews revised & updated.
- Awesome recording of the QE2's Whistle added to QE2 Page.
- Aquatania page updated to include an interesting email from a reader and a link to a much better Aquatania site!
- New interior renderings of the worlds largest passenger ship - the awesome Queen Mary 2 currently under construction in France.
- Travel Gallery page being redeveloped and added Boston 2002 Trip Gallery
- Thistle Run 2002 Page Added
- Photo Gallery from the Mini Lakes Run - 19th May 2002
- Some new jokes on Chuckles
- New MINI Rolling Report
- New photos added to My MINI Gallery
- New information added to Transvaal Castle page in light of emails received from Don Stangroom.
- Photos of my new nephew Gavin added to About Me
- Photo of me on Ben A'an added to About Me
- My MINI Rolling Report updated to reflect my breakdown on the motorway!
- Final Entry into Brum's Rolling Report - he's moved to Skye!
- Work Starts on Queen Mary 2 (17th January)
- Updated About Me - had got terribly outdated - and moved it to the top navigation bar because no-one every went into it!
- Added the SS France to my liners page.
- New page added about new Cunard Ocean Liner - QE3?
- My MINI Rolling Report revised & updated
- Ocean Liner shop Revised & Updated - even includes some videos now!
- www.roblightbody.com is now finally on a properly managed domain! So no more adverts and tripod unreliability (but at least it was free)
- I've got a new MINI! MINI Rolling Report and picture page added.
- Brum, my Mazda MX-5 is sold. Hence the end of his Rolling Report Page. Final report added.
- New MINI page added (I thought it would never happen!)
- QE2 News added (QE2 Moves to Boston)
- Link to IMM2002 added to Mini Page
- Something has finally gone wrong with my MX-5, see the running report for details.
- Scotland page - now with added Gaelic!
- Updated my voyeurism page which had got embarrassingly outdated!
- Latest Fantastic Beatrice Muller story
- Rich widow makes QE2 her home
- Brum Running Report Updated
- Some photos of the Mini Clan's excellent Thistle Run 2001
- Brum Running Report Updated
- MX-5 Voted 8th in the Top 100 Sportscars by Autocar
- Queen Mary 2 News Updated
- Queen Mary News updated
- JFK Assassination page added (work in progress)
- Added a wee bit about My Friends the Marianos and a photo too.
- Updated my Brum Running Report again
- Updated my Austin Princess Page
- Fixed all the dozens of errors that happened after a computer crash I had last year - most of the site should now work but please let me know of any problems!!
- Brum running report updated again
- Updated my Brum running report with news of the crash.....
- New Queen Mary 2 News
- The death of John Brown CBE, the man responsible for building the 3 great Queens.
- Brum's Running Report updated - heavy snow and very cold!
- The death of John Cooper CBE - creator of the Mini Cooper.
- Autocar article from 15th March 2000 added about the last Minis.
- FT Article about Mini added.
- Information about Queen Mary 2's inaugural sailings added.
- My Dad's Souvenir voyage postcards added to SS United States and Queen Mary pages.
- My Grandfather's original launch invitation to "SS 534" added to Queen Mary section.
- Completely new Other Liners section with many interesting items found in my Dad's old boxes in Mum's loft!
- Added embarassing photo of a 4 year old me to My Minis
- Updated About Me because it was really out of date!
- New Austin Princess page - yes really!
- Updates to the Liners section...new photos etc. Much more to come soon - maybe I'll even finish it!
- 29th - The Times article about the Queen Mary added
- 29th - The Herald article about end of Mini added.
- 28th - site turned blue! Had to rebuild entire site after I mistakenly deleted it from my PC during an upgrade!
- 6th - News of the Queen Mary II project
- 6th - My MX-5's Running Report updated.
- MX-5 Running Report updated.
- Updated my site to mark the end of production of the Mini - on October 4th 2000 after 41 years in full-time production. The Mini is dead, long live the Mini!
- Updated my site to reflect the fact that my sexist adverts page got a whole column devoted to it in the October 4th issue of Autocar!
- Mini Clan Go Dutch - Photo & Story added (work in progress) of one of the best holidays I've ever had with the Mini Clan in Holland.
- A new, very amusing first hand passenger account of the QE2 crashing into German and British warships in New York on the 4th of July
- Scottish Mini Weekend Page Added!
- New photos in Brum Gallery
- New Mini Links Added
- New links in my MX-5 links page
- Brum rolling report updated.
- Sorry, work commitments are keeping me from working on the site...please watch this space!
- Added to the Miata web ring and updated MX-5 Links
- Focus on the Mini Clan's Thistle Run - May 28 2000!
- New Brum Photos
- Mini Bookshop brought completely up to date
- Mazda MX-5 Bookshop added
- New links added to Mini Links
- New artists impression of Queen Mary 2
- MX-5 Quotes added
- Brum Gallery added
- MX-5 Running Report page added.
- "My Minis" page updated to reflect the fact that I've sold Charlie and don't have a Mini any more!!!
- MX-5 Links page added!
- MX-5 Road test by Vicky Butler-Hendersen added
- MX-5 page added!
- Charlie's Problem Page added - or "Why not to buy a new Mini"
- Charlie Gallery Added
- News of the exciting Queen Mary 2 Project
- New QE2 News and Reviews.
- New Banner heading...no one liked the last one!
- Updated Mini Links
- Removed Mini News, because Mini World's News is so much better & more up to date!
- You can now easily join the Liners mailing List from my liners page.
- Mini Clan Skiing Trip write-up with cool photos!
- Charlie news in My Minis
- New Look! (23rd)
- New Links in Mini Enthusiasts (23rd)
- Travel Gallery Updated (23rd)
- "My Minis" page updated (23rd)
- Snowman Run Page added (22nd)
- New links to the new Mini Clan sites.
- Have finally updated the photo of me on the "About Me" page following numerous comments about the fact that I actually have hair in the old photo...
- The Borders Run added to Scottish Events page
- Photos from the Scottish Motorshow in Cars
- New cartoons in Chuckles
- New link to great new Mini Comic Strip site - Snorty & Co.
- New/Improved Mini Links pages
- News & Photo of the Queen Mary 2
- New photos of me on the Cobbler in July in About Me
- Brand New spy-photos of the Millennium Mini!
- New QE2 Crossing Review Added
- Added cool new photos of the Millennium Mini.
- Added Mini 40 Photo shoot page to the Mini's Scottish Events Page
- Review & photos of the Mini Clan's highland Gathering!
- New Mini Book Available
- (21st) New Mini feature - Why you should buy a 1997 onwards Mini!
- Mini News, Scottish Mini Events page
- I've finally done it! I've got my own domain name - roblightbody.com - use it for email and www from now on!
- New Mini Links and Liner links.
- 3 Old Mini Cartoons from the 60s added to "Chuckles"
- New Scottish Links
- New QE2 Crossing Reviews
- New Liner Links
- Fantastic new photos of The Scottish Job and The Scottish Mini Weekend
- Read about my exciting shakedown cruise aboard QE2 in 1987!
- New Queen Mary 2 Project News
- Results of "The Scottish Job 1999"
- The Superb new Mini Book is available from my bookshop at a 20% discount. I bought it (without discount!) and it is now gracing my coffee table. Highly Recommended.
- Fantastic New Mini Book available for the 40th Anniversary.
- All-new Scottish Links on the Scottish page!
- Photos of me racing my Mini Cooper and details of The Scottish Job!
- Awesome new Voyeurism Link!
- Revised Links page
- Revised Mini enthusiasts page with new links.
- More details of the Queen Mary 2 Project on my QM2 News Page, QE2 News added, Queen Mary news added and New Liner links.
- New joke on Chuckles.
- New article about the Queen Mary 2 Project
- New article about QE2 at 30.
- Read the letter I got from Mini! on the 1st...
- New Aquatania Page.
- Added MX5 to my dream cars page.
- Added Mini"40 information and more!
- Bookshop now includes links to amazon.com as well as amazon.co.uk to cater for American, international and UK customers.
- New Mailing list feature added! Join the mailing list today! (link at top of page!)
- I've been featured on American Television's ZDTV and on the Electronic Telegraph! See links on Mini page.
- Mini Book Shop
- Revised Voyeurism page with new links including PuppyCam!
- Passenger's report on one of the QE2's stormiest crossings ever.
- Superb Queen Mary Cam and Glasgow cam links added to Voyeurism page.
- Travel Page & Gallery re-instated.
- New Mini Links and Liner Links. Mini Links section reorganised.
- Powerful web page statistics available - click on the small chart icon at the foot of the home page.
- Voyeurism page
- Site Move - The CompuServe site proved to be too slow & unreliable with an unbelievably long URL so I've moved to Tripod - its faster, its free, and it offers FrontPage support which saves me lots of time!
- New links on the different liners pages.
- Search Facility
- Contents Page
- Scotland Mini meet 1998 photos added.
- New scans of the Mini 2000 countryman and convertible from Auto Express Magazine